Are you excited to get all dirty and dusty from your rides? But before you ride out, make sure you have all your accessories to make your ride more enjoyable and safe. It's not enough that you have a cool bike. There are gears that can help you challenge and improve your skills too! And you’re in luck because we're here to help you pick out the best accessories that go with your dirt bike.
This article will review some of the electric dirt bike essentials you should have for your next two-wheeled adventure. So take note of them and add them to your shopping list.
Rider Essentials: The Top 5 Dirt Bike Accessories
Whether you are riding a mini bike, electric bike, or gas-powered bike, you’ll need to have the essential accessories and gears first. We have hand-picked some of the razor electric dirt bike accessories you should include in your arsenal. Let’s look at them individually and see what suits your needs best.
ACERBIS Uniko White Vented Hand Guard
The rider often overlooks this first accessory. A handguard may not affect the way you ride, but it gives additional safety in case of crashes. You often deal with rough terrains at fast speed during dirt biking, and accidents can be severe. Handguards can protect your hands and fingers from impacts and possible fractures.
- The handguard has a vented portion that allows airflow during your ride, especially in hot locations. The vents keep your hands cool and dry to grip the handlebars properly.
- The handguards fit most dirt bikes and are big enough to protect even large hands. In addition, the plastic material is hard and strong and can withstand impacts without breaking.
- The ACERBIS handguards are available in a wide range of colors, and you can surely find a pair that goes well with your dirt bike. Furthermore, this brand is lightweight compared to other brands, which does not affect your steering.
- Some users report that they receive products that have scuff marks or fading. It almost looks like they were already used, and these issues are not eligible for refund or replacement.
Topeak D2 Smart Pressure Gauge
Having the correct tire pressure will make the difference between a rough and comfortable ride. If your tires have too much air, your ride will be stiff on the bump of the road. At the same time, too soft tires will make it hard for you to control and pick up your speed. A pressure gauge will help you determine the pressure on your air pneumatic tires.
- The Topeak pressure gauge is specifically designed for bike riders. The Topeak D2 smart pressure gauge is compatible with electric bikes, dirt, gas dirt bikes, and mini bikes.
- The pressure gauge can accurately measure up to 250 PSI and only weighs 65 grams making it perfect for on-the-go rides. Furthermore, its battery life can last up to 10 years and gives a digital reading for more accuracy.
- Some users report that when you press the gauge to the tires, the air leaks before you can get a reading. Because of this, in some situations, the pressure gets too low, and you have to fill it with air again.
Risk Racing ATS Adjustable Dirt Bike Stand
Premium bikes boast a carbon steel frame, a dual-suspension system, puncture-proof wheels, and high-quality parts, but you can't find a kickstand. It's rare to find an adult bike with a kickstand. Furthermore, even razor electric dirt bikes don't have retractable kickstands because they can't support the bike's weight. But you can purchase a separate one you can use to park and store your bike.
- The top of the dirt bike stand is fully adjustable to make sure that it sits on the stand leveled when you place the bike. Furthermore, the stand's top design is oversized to ensure it can fit any adult bike or heavy-duty dirt bike.
- The top of the stand has a hole that allows the oil or any liquid from the bike's motor to drip on the ground for easy cleaning. Additionally, the metal on the sides is magnetic to stick your knobs, bolts, and metal tool for convenience.
- This stand is best used in your parking garage. However, its big size is not portable where you can bring it anywhere you need it to. If you need a retractable kickstand, you can have a customized one made from metal that can carry the weight of your bike.
- Make sure to use this on even surfaces. Some users report that the stand is wobbly and can cause the bike to fall, leading to damage.
Hardline Electric Bike Training Wheels
Young riders can ride dirt bikes too! And if they haven't mastered balancing yet, you can get the training wheels. The Hardline training wheels are designed for razor electric bikes. These wheels are compatible with Razor MX350, MX400, MX450, and MX500. So you kids will surely enjoy dirt biking.
- The training wheels have solid steel axles and grade 8 bolts that ensure their durability and guarantee they will not be against the weight of a dirt bike.
- The training wheels are four-ply tires that can withstand rough terrains. You can also easily adjust the height of the wheels to match the skills level of your kids. Furthermore, you can easily install and remove the wheels whenever needed. No need for special equipment.
- Some users report that the training wheels are very heavy. If you install it in other electric bike models, the bikes run slower than training wheels.
O’Neal Adult 2 Series Helmet
Of course, the list is not complete without a piece of protective gear. Owning a dirt bike helmet is essential for your every ride. Premium quality helmets will protect you from serious injuries. So let's check out the O'Neal's dirt bike helmet.
- The O'Neal 2 Series is a versatile helmet. You can use it for biking, motorcycle, ATV, and snowboarding activities. Furthermore, the helmet is available in various sizes to accommodate different riders.
- The inside of the helmet has padded walls that make the helmet comfortable. The mesh fabric also allows great ventilation inside the helmet to keep your head cool and fresh.
- The helmet has a tinted visor to protect your eyes from the sun's rays and dust. But the helmet gives you the option to remove them if the visor is not needed.
- Some users report that the product comes with a strong toxic smell upon delivery. It takes a few days, even a week, to dissipate.
- Some people report receiving a helmet that’s too tight despite ordering the correct size. It would be helpful to order one size up to make the helmet fit perfectly.
You don't have to invest in every bike accessory available, but there are safety gear and essential accessories both young riders and older ones can’t miss. We hope this list helps you with your biking needs. And if you’re looking for more razor electric dirt bike reviews and bike buying guides, feel free to subscribe to our blogs.