Riding a bike is the best way to explore and appreciate the scenic views of mother nature. Bikes are also a great way for commuting and are an excellent alternative for gas-powered vehicles. Whether you use bikes for extreme sports, leisure, or personal errands, we cannot deny that having a bike is beneficial.
But sometimes, all the pedaling takes a toll on our bodies. Worry no more. There's an effortless way to ride a bike that gives you more speed and pedaling power. Introducing electric bikes. These bikes are your standard mountain bikes with the addition of motors. These batteries assist you with your pedaling, so you can ride longer and faster with less stress.
Trek is one of the leading bike brands today. So let's take a close look at their premium line of electric bikes and see which of them suits your biking needs.
Amplify Your Pedaling Power with These 3 Trek E-Bikes
To get you started with your e-bike journey, we've picked out some of the best Trek electric mountain bikes offered. These bikes have different specifications and features, which are perfect for your different biking activities. Check them out here so you can make an informed choice for your next bike upgrade.
TREK Townie Go! 7D Step Thru
Riding this bike in town will make people look at you in awe. The stylish design of this cruiser bike will remind you of old-school classics, but it comes with a powerful punch: a motor. The low body frame of the bike is suitable for smaller riders. In addition, it comes with a Hydrive system that gives you control and power for your rides.
This bike also has three pedal assist modes and a small LCD screen on the handle that shows your battery percentage and assist level. The handlebars and bike seat are soft and comfortable, and it comes with a disc brake for maximum stopping power. This bike is great for city strolls and beachside rides for more fun and scenic viewing.
- Price: $1,599
- Bike Frame: 6061-6 aluminum steel
- Wheels: 26” x. 2.35” balloon
- Speed Gear: Shimano 7-speed shift gear
- Pedals: Non-slip resin
- Battery: 309Wh Hydrive
- Motor: Hydrive 250W motor
- Weight: 21 kg
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- This bike is designed for leisurely activities. Using this on rough terrains and steep slopes can damage the bike and give you a difficult ride.
- The 250w motor drive can give you more speed than a standard mountain bike, but it doesn’t go as fast as a high-end electric bike. If you want speeds faster than 20mph, you should consider a higher motor drive.
TREK Allant+ 9.9S Stagger
Once you get to ride this bike, you can say that this one is worthy of replacing your car. If you're looking for an ultimate electric bike experience for your long weekend rides, the Allant+ 9.9S Stagger will not disappoint you. This bike has a premium, high carbon steel frame for light weights and extreme durability.
The motor drive and battery installed in the Allant+ 9.9S is one of the fastest and longest capacities for a longer ride. In addition, it has a removable battery system, so you can hide the battery for a sleeker-looking bike. You can also remove it with ease, requiring no tools to do so.
This bike is compatible with a range booster battery pack so you can simply attach the battery and you can double your bike’s normal distance range. And this bike has a designated mobile phone holder, so you can mount your phone while your biking app is running for a better riding experience.
- Price: $6,299.99
- Bike Frame: OCLV Carbon
- Wheels: 27.5” x 2.40” Bontrager E6
- Speed Gear: Shimano XT M8100, 12 speed
- Pedals: Bontrager city pedals/ Wellgo C157/ Track style alloy
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 625
- Motor: Bosch Performance Speed 85Nm, 28 mph
- Weight: 21.8 kg
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- The lightweight frame and big battery capacity are good for endurance rides, but it will be difficult to ride on rough terrains because the bike has no installed suspension system. It can help you pedal, but the bumps and vibrations without the suspension dampers will put a lot of stress on your body, particularly your legs and lower back.
TREK Rail 9.9 XX1 AXS
If you get in the mood for both extreme bike riding and chill rides, this bike is perfect for you. The Trek Rail 9.9 XX1 AXS is the all-around bike you may be looking for. It comes with a smart system that uses a high responsive Bluetooth device for all your functions. This also means more customization features at the tip of your hands with fewer wires.
The bike has a tire and air tracking application that automatically checks your tire pressure and suspension air pressure if they are at the right level. No need for external devices like a gauge to check them manually. Trek electric bikes for adults have high-quality components that work better and faster than your average gears, so you have better control, traction, and balance in any terrain you ride on.
Whether you're up for mountain trails, downhill racing, or endurance races, you can expect superior performance from this electric bike.
- Price: $13,549.99
- Bike Frame: New OCLV Mountain Carbon
- Fork Suspension: RockShox ZEB Ultimate 170mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Thru Shaft, AirWiz, 230x57.5mm
- Wheels: 29” x 2.50” Bontrager SE6 Team Issue
- Speed Gear: SRAM Eagle AXS, wireless, 12-speed
- Pedals: VP-536 nylon platform
- Battery: Bosch PowerTube 750Wh, smart system
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX
- Weight: 22.54 kg
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs.
- It's impossible to find anything wrong with these premium e-bikes, except for their price point. 13 grand is a huge investment for a bike, but it is definitely worth the money if you are an enthusiast.
Trek also offers other bike accessories that are compatible with electric bikes, such as Trek electric mountain bike chargers, helmets, GPS trackers, tail lights, and other biking essentials. Make sure to check them out for the ultimate biking experience.
All Hail Trek Electric Bikes
When it comes to performance and quality bikes, it's hard to find a bike brand better than Trek; everything they make is premium and sure to deliver extraordinary performance—from their mountain bikes to electric bikes. So it's time to upgrade to a Trek e-bike and forever change the way you ride.
Visit our web page for more buying guides, and check out reviews for more bike recommendations, so you can make the proper decision for your two-wheeled companion.