Your child has finally reached the age when they can take on adventures riding electric wheels. If you are in the market to look for the best dirt bike or any other rides that are battery-powered, this article is for you! Here, we’ll take a look at the top five choices you have if you want to introduce your little one to electric wheels. We have electric dirt bikes, an electric scooter, a go-kart, and more! With plenty of choices, you’ll surely find one that will fit your child’s age, personality, and love for adventure.
1. Best Electric Dirt Bike for Kids 2–5: Huffy Electric Motorbike
Awaken the adventure lover and the free soul in your little one through dirt biking with the help of the Huffy Electric Motorbike. Despite being made for little ones, it is a living replica of real dirt bikes because of its knobby tires, robust-looking frame, and windshield. When your little one turns on the bike, the revving engine of real motocross bikes will sound; it honks too! Although it looks tough, it is safe for young children as it runs at only 2mph.
- Available in pink and blue colors.
- The 6V battery lasts for 40 minutes when fully charged.
- Has training wheels for extra safety.
- Has an LED headlight for the real motorbike feel or for when driving at night.
- Buyer reviews showed missing bike parts upon delivery.
2. Best Electric Dirt Bike for Kids Overall: Razor Dirt Rocket
Meanwhile, if your little one has graduated to riding a bigger dirt bike, they can level up with the Razor Dirt Rocket. It has a size upgrade that is best for kids 13-years old and up. Your child’s desire to drive faster will also be satisfied because the Razor dirt bike can drive up to 14mph. Of course, they can take on various terrains with real knobby tires and revving. Just make sure to let them drive on a fully charged bike so that they can enjoy it for at least half an hour. Also, make sure your child wears proper dirt biking attire for safety.
- Comes in blue, yellow, and green colors.
- Made with robust alloy steel material.
- Gives your child the real motocross feeling and action because of its speed.
- Battery life lasts shorter than its counterparts.
3. Best Electric Mountain Bike for Kids: Swagtron EB-6
Adventures come in different forms. If you and your little one find yours in the arms of the mountains, encapsulated by thick trees and basking under a beautiful sea of clouds, mountain biking would be the perfect venture. The best electric mountain bike you can give to your child is the Swagtron EB-6 Bandit.
This bike has a 20-inch fat-tire to ensure traction even on rough roads. And since it is battery-powered, your child can choose to bike manually or use the motor completely. Make sure to teach your little one how to use the 7-speed gear and at which terrains the gears work best.
- Available in white and black colors.
- Has a user manual included .
- Has a built-in dual suspension for smoother rides even on bumpy trails.
- Has dual disc brakes for ensured stops.
- The biking modes are either manual or electric. There is no manual plus electric mode.
4. Best Electric Go-Kart: Radio Flyer Ultimate Go-Kart
Take the go-kart adventure into your own home and yard through the Radio Flyer Ultimate Go-Kart. Children love watching cartoons featuring racing cars, and they’ll surely be delighted to have the same experience in real life.
The Radio Flyer go-kart is best for kids 3–8 years old, running at a speed of 2.5mph up to 8pmh. You can adjust the speed range depending on your child’s age and driving capacity. For extra safety, the go-kart has safety straps. Fully charge the battery, and it can run for up to 45 minutes giving your little one a wonderful racing experience!
- Available in pink and red colors.
- You can adjust the speed depending on the rider.
- The go-kart tires are made of rubber for better road traction.
- Some reviews showed that there might be issues with the battery and charging in defective packages.
- Buyers have also reported missing parts.
5. Best Alternative to Electric Dirt Bikes for Kids Aged 6–12: Razor E100 Scooter
If you ever find it hard to get an electric dirt bike for kids ages 6–12, or your kids just don’t enjoy riding bikes, the Razor E100 electric scooter would be the best alternative. This scooter is best for weekend rides with your child aged at least 8, but it can also be driven by younger kids with parents’ guidance. It is also a great way to get around (e.g., to get to school or for running light errands around town).
It is powered by a 100-watt battery that can run a 10mph speed for 40 minutes when fully charged, good enough to match the speed of an electric dirt bike for kids aged 6–12. Like electric dirt bikes, this scooter lasts as it is made of an all-steel frame.
- Available in various colors: black, blue, pink, purple, and red.
- Equipped with a front brake for safe stops.
- Can carry up to 26 lbs.
- No need to expend energy as it is completely battery-run.
- Built for smooth roads and cannot handle off-road adventures
6. Best Electric Motorbike: YYURUYI Electric Motorbike
Make your little one look like the actors and actresses they see in the movies with the YYURUYI Electric Motorbike. The motorbike is sleek with a combination of red and black on its body.
This motorbike is not only friendly to drive on smooth roads, but it is also great for rougher terrains. Despite the renegade looks, this motorbike is still designed for kids as it plays children’s music when switched on. The seat is also wide enough to ensure a child between 3 and 8 years can sit comfortably. Finally, the handlebars have an anti-slip grip to help your child steer.
- Has a classy look mimicking real motorbikes.
- Has two training wheels to ensure your child’s safety.
- Battery-powered and can be charged after use.
- Does not have any safety straps for extra child safety.
Battery-powered riding is taking the world by storm, and for a good reason: it’s a great way to get around. Electric dirt bikes are especially popular among kids, who love the excitement of speeding around on fast wheels. If you’re in the market for an electric dirt bike or any other battery-powered ride for your little one, we hope that this buying guide has helped you. Feel free to visit our website here.