Does your kid like to play rough in the mud?
If they do, motocross might be the perfect sport for them. Maybe you are already into the sport and wish to tag your kid along. Whichever the case might be, your kid will need their own motocross bike.
The Razor MX350 24-Volt Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike comes with decent specifications and a price tag that’s hard to beat. If you’re looking for the perfect bike for your kid, the MX350 could be the one.
Read on and learn more about the MX350!
You might be asking yourself, “Is motocross too extreme for my child?”
Accidents, both big and small, are common in the sport. Anything could go wrong during those big jumps and steep falls. As a parent, it is natural and expected to steer your child away from a dangerous sport like motocross.
Here comes the good news: with enough practice and determination, severe injuries can surely be avoided. Your kid has everything to gain by getting into the sport at a young age. More importantly, your child will learn the value of facing obstacles and challenges head-on.
There’s a lot to be learned from motocross. It’s not just about the stunts and the thrill. Getting back up from every fall and accident is a life lesson that you should pass on to your child. Your kid will thank you for it.
Specs at a glance
- Top speed: 14 mph
- Ages: 13 and up
- Max weight: 140 lbs
- Battery life: Up to 30 minutes
- Battery: 24-volt rechargeable lead acid
- Motor: High-torque, chain-driven
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Price: $339.99
With two decades of proven experience in making electric bikes for kids, Razor has become an established brand trusted by parents and their children. They take pride in their extensive collection of affordable bikes catering to kids of all ages.
The MX350 is a value-packed electric dirt bike from Razor. Dirt bikes for kids have flooded the market with so many options. What makes the MX350 stand out? With the MX350, Razor brings a compelling offering with a bang-for-the-buck value proposition.
Powered by a 24-volt lead-acid battery, the MX350 can go down the track without stopping for up to 30 minutes. Making those climbs and jumps will not be a challenge for its high-torque and chain-driven electric motor. Its tires also have enough traction to conquer any hill.
With a top speed of 14 mph, riding the MX350 will be a fun and delightful experience for your kids. If your kid likes making stunts at the track, the MX350 is definitely up to the challenge!
If you want to train your kid for riding more powerful gas-powered dirt bikes, the MX350 could serve as a starter bike for them. It handles all kinds of terrain really well without losing stability. Teaching the basics of motocross will be a breeze with this bike.
For a price tag of $339.99, the MX350 is an absolute bargain. At this price range, Razor remains the undisputed king.
- The MX350 defies expectations as it delivers reliable performance on the track.
- It’s perfect for parents who want to acclimate their children before letting them ride a more powerful gas-powered dirt bike.
- The geometry allows the rider to take an assertive posture while riding.
- The battery can last for an hour on more forgiving terrain.
- Assembly is straightforward and intuitive. You can even ditch the manual!
- The battery is not user-replaceable. It is permanently built into the bike.
- It runs really silently, making people unaware of the rider.
- Some customers report that their bikes only lasted for a few months.
- The electric motor could use an upgrade.
- The battery takes too long to fully recharge.
In a time when children’s eyes are glued to their phone’s screen, getting your kid to take up a sport will be no easy feat. It’s not an impossible task, however. With a mix of encouragement and support, you can help your child lead a healthier and happier life.
Make them feel your love and support by providing them with the equipment they need. Any parent wants only the best for their child. For parents on a tight budget but who don’t want to compromise on quality and safety, the Razor MX350 is their best bet.
What are you waiting for? Grab a bike for your kid and head to the track!