Many people see biking as a sport for men. That's why many mountain bikes are designed to cater to men's build and activities. But in reality, women can ride too! They can take the challenges of mountain trails and cross-country rides or enjoy a scenic view of the ocean or hilltop on a casual ride.
In a sport dominated by men, it's hard to find the right bike built for female riders. Fortunately, Huffy bikes offer bicycle variants for males, females, and kids, and they have biking accessories, too!
We'll take a more detailed look at the Huffy ladies' mountain bike rides so you beautiful gals can enjoy a bike ride too. Take note of our top three bicycle picks and see what suits you the most.
The Perfect Ride for Adventure Seeking Gals
Isn't it frustrating sometimes when you see a perfect bike, but it's too big, too high, and too heavy for you? This is because most bikes have frames built for men. Fortunately for you, Huffy has a mountain bike line designed for women!
Huffy 26-inch Stone Women's Mountain Bike
- The Huffy Stone Women's Bike is the perfect ride for girls who are just starting to learn how to ride a bike. This bike is compatible with individuals aged 13 years old and above and for rides at least 5 feet in height.
- The bike features knobby tires that can easily maneuver on dirt roads. Coupled with a 21-shift gear, this bicycle's speed and acceleration are easy. Furthermore, this bike has a 6-speed gear variant for younger and beginner riders.
- The bike has a front suspension fork that allows for a smoother ride and can handle road dips with no problem. In addition, the suspension system will help riders control their bikes better, especially on rugged roads.
- The bike is delivered to you disassembled. If you don't know how to put the bike together, you can opt to include assembly in your purchase, which will cost you some assembly fee.
- After a few weeks, some users report that some bike parts like the kickstand, handles, and seat post loosens. So make sure to tighten all screws before you ride out to avoid any accidents.
Huffy Escalate Hardtail Mountain Bike
- This Huffy Escalate mountain bike is definitely a head-turner with its glossy and vibrant paint job. Moreover, the mountain bike is available in frame sizes 15-inch and 17-inch that can accommodate 24- and 26-inch wheels, respectively.
- This huffy female mountain bike features an all Shimano drivetrain with 21 speeds. You adjust and configure your speed and acceleration with just a smooth flick of a finger.
- The front suspension fork is reinforced with extra strength to deliver the proper response in any terrain you ride. Furthermore, the tires provide extra grip on dirt and gravel roads, even in wet conditions.
- The bike has alloy rim wheels and an alloy linear-pull brake that provides excellent stopping power. Furthermore, the Escalate mountain bike has a slightly risen handlebar to lessen your shoulders and lower back strain.
- Other parts of the bike, like the handlebar, kickstand, and seat, are not as high quality as you expected. Many customers report that some bike components snap and break during the ride making the bike unusable. You have the option to upgrade your parts to quality and branded materials. Just note that you'll spend extra on those biking peripherals.
Huffy Marker 26-inch Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- The Huffy Marker 26-inch full-suspension mountain bike is perfect for female riders that seek challenge and adventure during the ride. The dual suspension gives you the smoothest ride possible on any terrain you want to conquer. The front fork suspension carries your weight and helps you maneuver tough roads, while the rear spring suspension dampens the impact from your ride to lessen the strain on your body.
- The bike features a Microshift trigger gear with a Shimano rear derailleur. Bike components such as these are commonly found on high-end mountain bikes. But with the Huffy bike, you can get the same performance with a cheaper price tag.
- The bike has an excellent paint job with the color matte finish you can choose from—sky blue, onyx black, and gunmetal. Furthermore, the bike has an ATB padded bike seat that provides enough cushion and comfort for long rides.
- The bike's frame is steel, an excellent material and can guarantee durability, especially on tough roads. However, steel is heavier than other bike frame materials like aluminum or carbon fiber. If you are used to riding lightweight bikes, you'll get tired easier on this bike. It will take a few weeks of conditioning, especially on uphill roads, to get used to this bike's weight.
There are more bikes Huffy has to offer. If these three choices still don't fit your biking needs, you can check out the Huffy Highland women's mountain bike and Exxon model, mountain bikes designed for female riders. Go check out their store and browse their collection.
Biking is a sport for every gender. Girls can ride too, whether for extreme sports or just casual riding. If you're new to biking, choosing a proper bike will make the experience more enjoyable for you.
There is a suitable Huffy bike for every riding skill and experience. Each bike comes with a quality bike part that will conquer any road you take. So browse their collection now and get your very own Huffy women's mountain bike.
If you're looking for more bike reviews, carbon fiber, Specialized bikes, electric bikes, and dirt bikes, explore our other blogs for more information. There's a perfect bike for the thrill and adventure you are looking for.