Life is filled with adventure, especially when you are out of your comfort zone. While some people face the unknown by default through life’s challenges, some seek it through highly adventurous activities like mountain biking. It is an activity that gives you both the adrenaline rush by driving through bumpy terrains and the relaxation from seeing wonderful scenery throughout your journeys.
With such a daring activity, you need a bike that will ensure your safety and the smoothness of your ride. Let us help you with the search for the best full suspension mountain bikes for sale. Although there are cheaper, used mountain bikes, we recommend that you buy a new one to ensure bike durability and ride enjoyment.
Mountain bikes with better, more advanced technologies range from $1500–$5000, but check out these eight new mountain bikes for under $900! They are just what you are looking for—budget-friendly, durable, and with full suspension.
Do your biking itineraries not only involve a single route, and you are always in search of new territories to discover? You’ll need a bike that is easy to transport. Check out these folding mountain bikes with front and rear suspension forks.
Eurobike Folding Mountain Bike
Price: $329 on Amazon
Are you a mountain biker looking for a trail bike that can fit into your car? Check out the Eurobike mountain folding bike, which weighs 35 lbs. and can fit inside your car compartment, or you can top-load it with ease. It has 26-inch wheels and is a dual suspension mountain bike, ensuring that the impact of driving through rough terrain is minimized—increasing your comfort and saving your energy.
The frame and seat of this bike are made of steel, while the handlebar is made of iron, ensuring that you have a durable bicycle. If you are driving at top speed, the dual disc brake makes sure you can safely stop at once or at a gradual pace when needed.
- Highly portable folding bike.
- Men and women, 5’3”–5’9” tall, can use it.
- It comes in hues of green, orange, army green, blue, and red.
- Made with highly durable steel and iron materials.
- You’ll receive only an 85% assembled bike. You still need to air up the tires, attach the front wheel, handlebars, and pedals.
Oyma Power 26-Inch Folding Mountain Bike
Price: $361 in Walmart
Another full suspension bike that will allow you to bike in comfort when trail riding grassy, muddy, or stony ground is the Oyma Power bike with 26-inch wheels, known for its shock absorption capability. It weighs 44 lbs., and you can fold it to fit your car trunk or top-load it easily.
The bike frame is made of high carbon steel, while the wheel spokes are made from magnesium, creating a powerful bike that you can use for a long time. It also ensures your safety because of the disc brakes you can use to stop, even when cycling speedily.
- Highly portable folding bike.
- Durable cycle made of magnesium and high carbon steel.
- It comes with visually-pleasing colors of red, blue, and black.
- The seats are adjustable.
- High carbon steel material is susceptible to corrosion.
- It is heavier than its counterparts.
If your family’s preferred bonding activity involves biking on weekends or as often as possible, buying a proper mountain bike for your kids should be on your agenda. You can look into these full suspension mountain bikes, which are all kid-friendly.
HH Hiland Kids Mountain Bike
Price: $329.99 on Amazon
Calling parents of all young adventure seekers! The Huffy 20-inch mountain bike is something you’ll want to surprise your children with for the holidays. It is a full-suspension bike, ensuring that you can still bike easily and with control even if you face rough terrains in the mountains or flat fields.
On top of the front and rear suspensions, the Huffy kids’ mountain bike has a robust steel frame. If your kids love to drive quickly, always remind them to utilize the brakes stopping the front and rear wheels for their safety. It’s a great bike to have when your child graduates from a four-wheeler bike.
- Made of durable steel material.
- It can be used by kids aged 5–9 years old.
- This is a bike equipped to traverse rough roads and topographies.
- Easy to assemble as you only need to attach the fork, handlebar, pedals and set.
- Lack of design varieties to choose from as it only comes in one colorway: a gray with orange streaks.
Price: $179.99 on Amazon
Kids ages 5–13 can choose from either 18 or 20-inch tire sizes, whichever fits their heights best. The Joystar Mountain Bike for Kids is full-suspension MTB, so bumpy roads are no problem because the shock is minimized and absorbed by the front and rear suspensions.
This kids’ mountain bike is made of a high tensile steel frame, making it lightweight yet robust enough to stand different weathers as it is highly corrosion-resistant. It’s perfect if you are biking in rain or shine! Your child’s safety is also prioritized because the front and rear brakes make braking quicker and safer.
- It comes with an 18- and 20-inch design for different heights and ages.
- Has kickstand kids can conveniently enable after biking.
- Has reflectors for extra safety as a road bike.
- Made of hi-ten steel for extra durability.
- Bike design is limited to two variations: hues of black or blue.
While many bikes have adjustable seats, pick a size that fits your height (if you are the sole user of your mountain bike). Check out these bikes with 27 to 29-inch wheels.
Schwinn 27.5-Inch High Timber Mountain Bike
Price: $349.99 on Amazon
Prepare yourself for the most exciting bike rides of your life—and the safest too—with this Schwinn mountain bike with a 27.5-inch wheel size. You will enjoy your ride because even on bumpy roads, you won’t feel the shock because of the bike's full suspension mountain bike design.
Simply shift the gears to enable you to drive at 21 speeds and witness the power of the mountain bike together with your persistence to cycle. Yet, despite the speed, you can stop instantly or gradually because of the linear-pull hand brakes. You can also ensure the durability and corrosion resistance of the bike as it is made of a steel frame and alloy crank.
- You can adjust the seat—increase or decrease its height to your comfort.
- It can be driven by individuals 5’4”–6’2” tall.
- You can change the gears depending on your speed goals.
- It comes from a reliable bike manufacturing brand.
- Design variations are limited, and its color only comes in yellow.
Price: $822.68 on Amazon
Have a trek bike with dual suspension and drive up to 21 speeds because of the gear shift changes. Check out the Mongoose Impasse, a 29’ wheel size bike you can move in plain, gravelly, or uphill terrains. The suspension ensures shock absorption and smoother rides.
The bicycle is durable and light because of its aluminum frame, a material known for corrosion resistance and durability. For smoother biking, the bike has knobby tires. When you are ready to stop, hit the disc brakes to stop both your rear and front wheels.
- Mongoose has been manufacturing since 1974, so you are getting a bike from a reliable brand.
- This bike size is best for tall bikers 5’4”–6’2” tall.
- Adjusting the gears will help you cycle in different terrains.
- Available only in gray.
As you can see, there are brand new quality bikes for as cheap as $300, so if you are searching for used bikes for sale in a bike shop or online, buying new ones at a budget-friendly price may be a better choice. There are many disadvantages to buying used mountain bikes, like signs of wear and broken parts. With that, we recommend you consider these mountain bikes on our list.
All these bikes have a full suspension design ensuring smooth rides despite rough terrains. Robust materials of steel, aluminum, and high carbon steel keep these bikes durable. For your comfort, choose a bike size that fits your height. Have a smooth cycle each time and choose which among these bikes fits you and your lifestyle best. This investment is worth it!