Every parent raises their child in a unique way. Some ensure that their children get proper education and lots of after-school classes to prepare them for the future. Some guardians train their offsprings' talents like singing, dancing, painting, or playing musical instruments. However, some parents go on a more adventurous path of introducing their kids to activities like riding a dirt bike.
Are you one of these parents? You must be looking for dirt bikes for kids, especially 3-wheel dirt bikes or 4-wheel dirt bikes. Let us help you with the search by listing down five of the best and coolest kids' dirt bikes with training wheels. We’ll check the design, safety, pros, and cons of each bike—we want to ensure we have thoroughly checked the details for you since your kids will be using them. Let’s start!
Goolrc Electric Dirt Bike For Kids
Set your eyes on this bike, and feel the excitement for both you and your child as you imagine the adventures you will have together once you own it. The bike has a red and black exterior with two huge wheels ready to take on asphalt and cement roads, but it still has two training wheels in case it’s your child’s first time riding.
This kid’s dirt bike from Goolrc runs at a top speed of 1.25mph, so it is okay to be driven by kids ages 3–6 years old weighing up to 55lbs. Operating it is easy as your child only needs to press the button on the bike handle to make it run, and let go of it to stop.
- When fully charged, the Goolrc bike can run up to 45 minutes
- It has a neutral red color which suits all genders
- It has two training wheels for safety
- Young children will enjoy riding it with the built-in headlights and sound effects
- Charging time takes a while, from 8–12 hours
- The wheels are not designed for rough terrains
Qaba Electric Bike For Kids
Another bike that has a color that is friendly for kids of all ages is the electric dirt bike from Qaba. It has two main wheels, which are as bulky as a real dirt bike, and two training wheels for the safety of your kids.
Ensure that your child is at least 5 years old for their safety. The dirt bike runs at 1.25mph, not as fast as a real bike, ensuring that you can look after your little ones while they ride. It has a 6V motor so that older children can drive through different terrains: grassy, dirt, asphalt, or cement.
- Your child can use it on rough surfaces like grass and dirt
- It has two training wheels for first-time dirt bike riders
- It has a tough 6V motor
- Can be driven for 45 minutes when fully charged
- It takes 8–12 hours to charge it fully
Best Ride On Cars Dirt Bike With Training Wheels
If you are a Honda dirt bike fan, you can pass on the fondness for the brand to your child through the Best Ride on Cars. The dirt bike it offers has a red color with white streaks and designs. The highlight of this bike is the Honda brand printed on its sides.
This Best Ride On Cars dirt bike runs at speeds of 1.5–3 mph, a little faster than its counterparts, so you need to keep extra watch over your kid. Yet, they will still enjoy the ride because of the built-in music of the mini bike. For your peace of mind, it has two training wheels for extra stability.
- Real-life design with Honda brand printings
- This electric ride only takes 6–8 hours of charging time
- It runs faster than most at a top speed of 3mph, which older kids can enjoy
- The 3mph top speed may not be that safe for 1 1/2-year old kids (manufacturer’s age recommendation)
Best Choice Products Kids Dirt Bike With Training Wheels
Available in red, orange, and green colors, you can ask your child to choose which color they like best, or you can also collect them all. These bikes have numbers imprinted as designs, so you and your young rider will get the feel of a mini dirt bike racer in seeing it.
This dirt bike runs at a top speed of 2mph, a speed safe enough for kids ages 3–6 years old. The training wheels also add to the driver's safety because balance is assured, and bike tumbling is eliminated. It is also fun to ride because of the different sound effects like horn, ignition, and music.
- The design is eye-catching with headlights and blinkers included
- There are many color varieties available
- It can run up to 40 minutes when fully charged
- The charger is included upon purchase
- It takes 8–12 hours before it gets fully charged
Huffy Kids Electric Dirt Bike With Training Wheels
The Huffy dirt bike is available in blue and pink colors. The streaks of black on the bike make it look like a bike ready for a real adventure. The power buttons are colored in red, so your child can easily see and get the bike running. It also has headlights for a real dirt bike feel.
The Huffy dirt bike runs at a top speed of 2mph and can carry children no heavier than 65 lbs. Watch younger kids carefully to ensure their safety. The 6V battery provides your child with a bike that is ready to traverse cement and asphalt roads.
- Bike color options available
- The horn, ignition, and revving sounds create a real-life experience for kids
- Complete with headlights and designs that can be seen on real dirt bikes like a wind shield and fuel caps
- Has training wheels for safety
- The indicated age recommendation may not be accurate depending on the size of your child.
We know you are excited to show these bikes to your kids or buy them for their birthdays or the coming holiday. If you are browsing through these bikes with your child, we hope both of your adventurous spirits have been awakened.
The best part is that these dirt bikes are equipped with training wheels, so you are assured of your child’s safety while riding. All features work together to create a highly realistic bike your child will enjoy using.